Why Choose Grindhouse?
• We operate an adult, no bull environment, we invest in coaching, training, equipment and doing additional seminars and functions to aid your physical development. We have the best equipment for YOUR development anywhere locally and we will continue to invest in YOU.
• We have boundaries and rules. We promote originality and NO EGO’s in the gym.
• We have a huge professional support network for all members and continue to look for additional avenues to aid your development and where possible with no additional costs to YOU.
• We change every work out ‘Beasting’ to keep it fresh, original. Above all for you to develop. These sessions are fast, furious, functional & fun.
• We keep classes small to allow hands on coaching for safe practise of all movements and to tailor the Beasting to you.
• All of our Staff have CPD in place to give the most up to date training methods.
Meet The Coaches
HEAD COACH & OWNER
▪️Boxed for Royal Navy and part of the first submarine boxing team HMS Turbulant
▪️Became interested in Tactical functional training and Strongman training.
▪️ Continued Strongman training gaining my my S&C certificate and strongman training course
▪️Most recent achievement 2019 Competed body power u80kg placing 3rd and still competing at age 45.
Various novice and inters Comps.
▪️Qualifications with British Weightlifting, Eliko training courses, S&C, MMA S&C, first aid & numerous seminars with world class competitors
▪️NVQ Team Leading
▪️A1 Assessor Award
▪️5 years mentoring adults in high risk environments
▪️I continue to develop through CPD & most of all “I practice what I preach”
sunday strongman coach
▪️2x London’s Strongestman
▪️3x Podium at Britain’s Strongestman u90kg and u105kg
▪️2x Podium at England’s Strongestman u90kg
▪️Runner up at Europe’s Strongestman u90kg
▪️Current u90kg Strongman deadlift World record holder
▪️First u90kg strongman in HISTORY to deadlift over 800lbs
▪️Grindhouse member since 2017
▪️Started 3years ago at competition and training for Strongwomen
▪️Completed first Ultra marathon and got the strong bug
▪️4th in England’s Strongest Women
5th in Britain’s Strongest Women
▪️London’s Strongest Women
▪️ Birmingham’s Strongest Women 2 years running
▪️3rs in Body Power Comp
▪️Comps – Truck Pull, Midlands Qualifiers
▪️Winner of SFN Log & Deadlift
▪️Winner of Loughborough’s Strongest Women
▪️S&C level 1
▪️Quals in UK coaching and Mental Health
New Projects Manager
▪️Health and safety Manager in my non gym role.
▪️Certified by Eleiko for Tactical Training
▪️Member since Jan 2020
▪️First comp planned as Birmingham’s Strongest Novice 26th September
▪️Ran my first comp as Day of the Deadlift at GH